It’s that time of year–when suburbanites trot out their decorations and fill front yards with Halloween settings. While for some this means tacky inflatables or rudementary jack-o-lanterns, for others its a chance to go all out on a design that will have cars lines up around the block to gawk, awe, and wonder where do you think they keep this stuff the other 11 months of the year? Here are some of our favorites we’ve seen.
1. This house ain’t ‘fraid of no ghosts.
2. This is an artist to keep your eye on.
3. This may affect their renter’s agreement.
4. Open wide!
5. This house always welcomes visitors.
6. But seriously, where do you keep these the rest of the year!?
7. Honey, where’s the dog?
8. Now if only they could see the faces of people walking by.
9. Not decorated, but doesn’t this one just look like its probably haunted?