1. If money was not an object, what is the most special property for sale in your market and Why?
The most special property in my opinion is the estate offered for sale at $125,000,000 in Holmby Hills. It has it all..best quality construction, guest house, separate property manager’s house, tennis count, pool and separate spa all situated on incredible grounds in one of the most prime areas in Los Angeles.
2. What is the hottest area in your market today?
Beverly Hills, Bel Air and Malibu are very hot right now.
3. Do you have a iPhone, Android, or a Blackberry?
4. What are your plans as a real estate agent in the next 10 years?
Just to keep doing what I’ve been doing for the past 25 years. Confidentially negotiating insanely high end deals for the most interesting and diverse group of clients in the world.
5. Who or what inspired you to get into the real-estate business?
I have a degree in Mechanical Engineering but realized soon after graduation that I could not work in a closed office environment. I love being outdoors and especially viewing some of the most special properties in the world.