1. If money was not an object, what is the most special property for sale in your market and Why?
The most special property for sale in my market is the 1200 acre Walton Ranch listed for $100 Million. It is a working cattle ranch and has magnificent Teton Mountain views. It also borders the Snake River and has Spring Creek running through it for two great fly-fishing spots. There aren’t any other properties that could ever compare to it in Jackson Hole.
2. What is the hottest area in your market today?
The hottest areas in our market today are two golf/fly-fishing communities of 3CreekRanch and Shooting Star. They each offer magnificent private golf courses, wonderful amenities, great views, and superb dining. The homesites and cabins are of the highest quality.
3. Do you have a iPhone, Android, or a Blackberry?
4. What are your plans as a real estate agent in the next 10 years?
To continue to be a top 1% producer in my local market.
5. Who or what inspired you to get into the real-estate business?
I have been buying and selling real estate since college. I have always had a strong interest in real estate, architecture and interior design.