1. If money was not a object, what is the most special property for sale in your market and Why?
There is a property for sale in Hope Ranch that I think offers a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. It's priced at $24,500,000, and consists of 14 flat, blufftop acres, with over 1000 feet of bluff frontage, overlooking the beautiful Pacific Ocean. The house, or much of it, will probably be torn down, to be replaced by a fabulous new home. But the parklike grounds are the real story. There's nothing else like this in Santa Barbara, and I think, for the right buyer, this good be a truly "trophy" estate.
2. What is the hottest area in your market today?
Under $1M, Over $10M, and beachfront.
3. Do you have a iPhone, Android, or a Blackberry?
iPhone 4S (also, 3rd Gen iPad, Mac and Mac Air...all Mac, all the time!)
4. What are your plans as a real estate agent in the next 10 years?
Work smarter, develop some new market segments, have as much fun as possible helping my clients.
5. Who or what inspired you to get into the real-estate business?
My (now) best friend and mentor, Ron Wynn, now with Coldwell Banker West Los Angeles, convinced me to come and work with him in his boutique company back in 1981.