1. If money was not an object, what is the most special property for sale in your market and Why?
3 Indian Creek Island, jaw dropping masterpiece situated on 2 acres designed by the uber talented Miami architect, Renee Gonzalez.
2. What is the hottest area in your market today?
The Wynwood Arts District, Miami's answer to NY's Meat Packing District, filled with galleries, restaurants, nightlife and artistic energy.
3. Do you have a iPhone, Android, or a Blackberry?
iPhone and Blackberry, Blackberry for Business, Iphone for fun. If I had to give one up, it would by the Blackberry
4. What are your plans as a real estate agent in the next 10 years?
Continue to work with developers in bringing to market cutting edge developments, and helping buyers and sellers progress their real estate portfolios.
5. Who or what inspired you to get into the real-estate business?
My parents were both licensed in real estate but were never very active. I decided to get my license while in college, and managed to sell a home my second day. I was hooked! My inspiration was the combination of a passion for design and architecture paired with the tremendous income potential.