Named by Town & Country Magazine as “The Gatekeeper of Saddle River,” Vicki Gaily continues to have the highest sales and listings sold production in Saddle River. She attests that real estate has never been “just a job” to her, it is her passion. Gaily continued her vision to create the most outstanding luxury real estate company by establishing a relationship with Christie’s International Real Estate in 1998, giving the company the global reach it deserved.
Recently, Gaily and her team noticed some changes. The Special Properties, Div. of Brook Hollow Group, Inc. Realtors, in Saddle River, NJ, noticed there are more homes under contract as of April 1, 2019, than ones that were closed on for the entire last year in the million dollar plus properties. Gaily shared with Haute Residence the 5 reasons why the time is now to buy in New Jersey, especially in Northwest Bergen County:
1. Prices have adjusted, in some cases between 25% and 35%, and even more if the homes were priced too aggressively to start with.
2. The interest rates have come down recently even further than they have been, and they offer a great opportunity for those wanting to finance.
3. People are confident with where they stand with their Federal and State taxes, which is helpful because very few knew how this would affect their bottom line with the SALT guidelines implemented in 2018.
4. There are a variety of choices now as far as inventory. Certain price ranges are dry and are selling quickly and others are offering great choices for the buyer.
5. Sellers want to "live their lives" and not sit on the sidelines waiting for a buyer to write a check that is no longer realistic to the current market.
Although the weather has been a little on the chilly side in Bergen County, the Spring market is H-O-T!