1. Where do you find inspiration for your designs?
I find inspiration everywhere. I find it during my travels, walking through New York City, new hotels, restaurants, and museums. Every day is a new day and a canvas for my inspirations.
2. What should a client expect from you should they choose you as their interior designer?
Clients should expect high-end service from conception to completion.
3. What other designer’s work do you admire?
Jamie Drake and Kelly Wearstler.
4. Are you looking forward to following any new designs trends this year?
I’m looking forward to mixing elements that you wouldn't necessarily think to put together, merging them into an unexpected and beautiful piece.
5. What characteristics does your dream client have?
As an interior designer, my dream client will give me the full range of ability to turn their dream home into a reality.
6. How do you intend to take your design expertise to the next level?
My plan is to develop a ready made brand that can be sold to the masses in large chain stores i.e. Target, Home Goods, Bed Bath & Beyond. I hope to develop a furniture line as well. I want to be the next Latina Martha Stewart.
Visit Vanessa DeLeon's Haute Design Network profile here.