Blue Zone Realty International present
At the summit of Hills of Portalon, this architectural masterpiece home is “Best in Class” for ocean view. Just 25 minutes from Marina Pez Vela in Quepos/Manuel Antonio, 20 minutes from the Quepos airport, 10 minutes from Playa Linda and Playa Matapalo, and 20 minutes from Dominical. Facing west toward the Pacific at 1100 feet above sea level, enjoy the expansive, awe-inspiring whitewater coastline view extending from the Osa peninsula to Manuel Antonio National Park and beyond, and Cano Island to the south. Sip on a refreshing tropical drink while admiring the magnificent fiery sunset views! The 3,500 sq. ft. home was designed by a senior architectural team with specialties in artistic structural design and exterior/interior lighting. Inspired by the smooth curves found in nature, the gentle arching roof blends in with open truss and attractive support elements. This home is for the person that appreciates the best in unique design, one that blends modern and classic styles for comfort, artistic design, and light, with full windows throughout to bring nature inside.
From the large circular driveway to house and pool, everything is on one level that provides ease of access to all living spaces and swimming area. Surrounding the home are mature tropical fruit trees. Bountiful different fruits are ready to pick from the trees as well as a daily bouquet of various flowers bursting with vivid colors all over this tropical paradise. Hills of Portalon is at the perfect elevation for a warm fresh air climate with breezes that ensure it’s not too hot or humid. Because of the topography of the area, this zone is a natural wildlife corridor, so a multitude of animal species and birds frequent the area. Capuchin monkeys, 3-toed sloths, toucans, scarlet macaws, hummingbirds and parrots can be seen, up close, in this natural habitat. The 140-acre private reserve, with trails, waterfalls and swimming ponds, is owned by the residents of Hills of Portalon and ensures that the surrounding nature is protected and enjoyed by those living in this community.
The home was designed with an active lifestyle and exercise in mind, with doorways allowing immediate access to the 60-foot long swimming pool and equipped exercise room. Overall
- Architecturally designed for beauty and elegance
- Exercise room with foam gym flooring, enclosed with glass on three sides showcasing the extraordinary views
- Master suite office with built-in custom designed desks and cabinetry
- Two large, elegant bedrooms, each with king beds and ensuite bathrooms.
- Walk-in closet in master bedroom.
- Half bath/powder room
- Fully-screened, double paned, precision-engineered tinted glass doors and windows
- Retractable awnings on all main windows. Graber-Bali blinds, all windows
- Samsung AC’s and Casablanca ceiling fans throughout
- Sony 65-inch smart TV, Hitachi 48” TV in office
- Security system, cameras, motion lights and large secure storage area
- Automatic gate with security code
- Custom cedar wood cabinetry and granite counters throughout
- Kohler and Grohe plumbing fixtures
- Common development well water
- Laundry room with Samsung stackable washer/dryer
- Open Kitchen and Great Room:
- High-end Kitchen Aid professional line appliances
- Huge pantry with GE wine cooler
- Imported Kraus 16-gage stainless steel farmhouse kitchen sink
Patio and Pool Area:
- 60-foot infinity lap pool
- Coralina stone surrounds pool and on patio areas Other Key Notes:
- 5-1/2 acres total lot area
- Three additional graded building pads
- Automatic lawn, orchard and garden irrigation system.
- Solar water heater
- Vivero (greenhouse) with raised planting beds
- Front patio is easily convertible into bedroom/bathroom (electrical/plumbing in place
- A multitude of flowering and fragrance-producing and bird-attracting plants, including Ylang-ylang, red and pink ginger, lipstick palms, heliconias, butterfly bushes
- Dozens of fruit trees and plants - bananas, plantains, papayas, limes, mangos, guanabana, breadfruit, yucca, lychee, pineapples and peppers
- Close-knit community, many residing full-time, neighborhood watch program
This special property in paradise is waiting for you! Perfect for full-time living, worry-free part-time, or a successful rental property. Call today for a virtual or private viewing.
Address: Hills of Portalon, Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica
Photo Credit: Blue Zone Realty International
For more information please contact Blue Zone Realty International at (506) 8446-0275 or email@example.com
Blue Zone Realty International is the exclusive agency representing the Costa Rica real estate market as a member of the Haute Residence Real Estate Network. View all of their listings here.