Real Estate has been something Debbi and her partner and husband, Adam Betta, have been immersed in since they first met in 1990. Debbi is a master marketer, social media guru, and very tech-savvy, all crucial skills in today's ever-changing, fast-paced real estate market. One of her favorite aspects of selling a home is in the preparation phase prior to market where she uses her design and style acumen to bring a home from lived-in to staged to sell, coordinating every detail from contractors and stagers to home inspectors and photographers.
Here, she gives a peek into her calm and relaxing morning routine that sets her up for another hectic day of being a successful Realtor in Northern California.
I am most definitely a morning person.
My cats start nudging me around 2:30 AM so it’s a good thing I go to bed early. I prefer not to be awakened that early but if you have a cat (or have watched any cat videos), you know that it is a thing. So here is what my morning routine looks like:
- After I wake up I immediately listen to meditation music on my Bose noise-canceling headset. Although I’m awake, I lay quiet with my eyes closed in the dark to try and get a little more rest. Sometimes I am compelled to jot down waking thoughts & list a few “To-Do” notes before I get back to my calming music and vibration sounds.
- Around 5 AM, I listen to one of the many wonderful vlogs on YouTube with Lewis Howes and Dr. Joe Dispenza.
- By 5:30 I make coffee ☕️ so when Adam gets up it’ll be ready. He begins his day reading and watching the news.
5:30 - 7:00 AM
- Back upstairs, I put YouTube on the big screen for background scenery of drones flying over beautiful and inspiring destinations such as lush landscapes, hillside mountaintops, streams, waterfalls, and ancient buildings around the globe. I still listen to meditation music with headphones on to keep the morning still and quiet – just for me.
- Then, I boot up my laptop and take out my notebook.
- I write in my Gratitude Journal
- Since I'm feeling more awake now, I make my real To-Do List
- Currently, I am taking a 9-week course called Digital Course Academy to learn how I can release my own Marketing Courses online. My course, Foundation 4 Success – Top 5 Platforms To Launch and Grow A
Successful Business will be broken down into 5 unique courses and is ideal for Realtors, independent contractors, and anyone with a service, brand, or product to sell. In the meantime, you can schedule a 1-1 consultation by going to The DiMaggio Difference on our website. — Learn More
7:00 AM - 8:00 AM
- Communication with the outside world begins. Starting with email rounds, checking and responding; text messaging, making phone calls, and scheduling appointments follow.
- Around 8 AM the headphones come off and I succumb to another new and hectic day. Phone calls, Zoom Meetings, and planning with Adam before we leave the house. Then off I go, water in one hand and all my notes & notebooks in the other, just in case I want to jot down a new idea or task. I also use Notes on my iPhone as they sync with my laptop making it easy and accessible to work on my next project whether at home or the office, waiting for a home inspector or a client.
Debbi DiMaggio and Adam Betta are the exclusive agents representing the Oakland / Berkeley / Piedmont, CA real estate market as a member of the Haute Residence Real Estate Network. View all of their listings here.