1. If money was not a object, what is the most special property for sale in your market and Why?
Linda May: The most perfect property for me right now is my listing at 10224 Charing Cross. Located in Holmby Hills, one of LA’s most prestigious locations. This uber-chic and sophisticated one-story contemporary on 1.5 Acres of lush private grounds offers exquisite finishes and a very open floor plan. The house is youthful and fabulous for entertaining! I want to have my next party there!!!
2. What is the hottest area in your market today?
Linda May: The hottest area in our market on the Westside right now is Beverly Hills. As of mid –May , 2012, there are 25 closed escrows and 15 pending deals $5Million and above!
3. Do you have a iPhone, Android, or a Blakcberry?
Linda May: Blackberry!
4. What are your plans as a real estate agent in the next 10 years?
Linda May: To continue to grow my personal market share. To develop more sophisticated ways to market and sell my listings. Everything is not real estate--- give back to the Community and see the Wallis Annenberg Cultural Center , where I am on the Board open in 2013!!!
5. Who or what inspired you to get into the real-estate business?
Linda May: As an ambitious wannabe Interior Designer , I fell in love with homes. I quickly saw that putting the right person in the house, rather than doing the design of it was my real passion!