There’s a reason why smart phones are called “smart” phones: They manage to provide structure in the chaotic world we live in and make our lives a tad bit (translation: a lot) easier. If you’re looking to organize your life via your smart phone, then look no further. Here are the five must-have apps for getting organized, whether it be in the kitchen or saving memories, as shared by House Beautiful.
1. Evernote; This app will help you coordinate the various notes, alarms, to-do lists and calendar events you’ve programmed in your numerous devices. The program centralizes your notes, photos, lists and reminders in to create a cohesive, searchable schedule. An absolute must-have for harmonizing our wired schedules! (Free via evernote.com)
2. Photo Manager Pro; Have over a thousand pictures on your phone? This app organizes your photographs and videos, allowing you to create color-coded custom-named folders. You can even rate each item to find your favorites in the future. ($2.99 via itunes.apple.com)
3. DinnerSpinner from Allrecipes.com; This app is a one-stop shop for all your kitchen needs. You can create a shopping list and check them off, scan grocery items and browse and save dinner recipes. What’s more, you can even create a shopping list from your saved recipes to make grocery shopping a cinch! (Free via allrecipes.com)
4. Zite and Pulse; Both of these apps help you find news feeds, blogs and sites that interest you and deliver it in one location. (Free via itunes.apple.com)
5. Pet Dossier; Simply put, this app is equivalent to a history file for your pet–it keeps track of your pet’s health history, medications, likes and dislikes, dietary needs and veterinary appointments–making it easy for you to access crucial information and convenient to share information to your pet’s caregiver. ($1.99 via itunes.apple.com)