Eric Copper is well known in the Austin real estate arena. Growing up in a family of Realtors, real estate is part of his DNA.
Gary Keller, founder of Keller Williams Realty International, quickly recognized Copper’s leadership and emergence into the Austin market after hiring him in 2006 as the broker for his flagship offices where he led more than 1600 agents and was responsible for more than 7,000 transactions and $1 billion in sales volume annually. Returning to his roots, Copper is actively selling again and his accomplishments have continued to receive notoriety.
In 2015, 2013, and 2012, Copper was recognized as both the number one top-selling agent in his company of more than 800 agents and ranked number seven by the Austin Business Journal. He is a proud member of the prestigious and exclusive Elite 25 and Platinum Top 50 organizations.
With experience, ranging from moderately priced condominiums to multimillion-dollar, single-family homes, Çopper’s clients value his level of knowledge, negotiating skills, and sophistication necessary to successfully bring their transaction to the closing table. His diverse client base includes top-level executives, professional athletes, and celebrities, as well as first-time home buyers, all of whom require discretion and dedication. This discretion is applied to every client.
Copper has built a sterling reputation on personalized service and professionally handled transactions. His honesty, integrity, and professionalism coupled with creative and innovative ideas consistently yield exceptional results.
When hiring Copper to represent you, whether relocating, buying, or selling, your expectations will be met and exceeded as he takes enormous pride in his client’s satisfaction.
Born and raised in Chicago, he relocated to Austin in 2000 and has felt at home ever since. He is actively involved in the community, serving as a major contributor and volunteering his time and leadership to several non-profit organizations that he is passionate about.
In his free time, Copper enjoys a wide variety of activities such as traveling, biking, boating, and skiing. You might also find him performing periodically in musicals and singing in various venues. His most treasured time is with family and friends.
- Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration and Marketing
- Founding Member, Keller Williams Luxury Homes Division (2006)
- The Institute for Luxury Homes Marketing (2005 to Present)
- Austin Board of Realtors (2004)
- Broker and Team Leader for the nation’s #1 franchise real estate office in profit, number of transactions, and sales volume (2006-2010)
- #1 Top Closed Volume (2012, 2013) ; #2 Top Closed Volume (2014)
- Elite 25 (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- Platinum Top 50 Winner (2013, 2014, 2015)
- “Who’s Who In Luxury Real Estate
- Board of Trustees, The Long Center for the Performing Arts (2013 to present)
- Member of “Great Scotts”, a capital fundraising team for Austin’s legendary Zachary Scott Theatre
- Liaison and Board Member, HAPA (Hispanic Alliance of the Performing Arts) chaired by Teresa Lozano Long
- Cyclist and volunteer for Austin’s annual Hill Country Ride for AIDS (2005-present)
- Member, St. Martins Lutheran Church
- Corporate Sponsorship Steering Committee, HRC (Human Rights Campaign 2005 to 2008)
- Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS)
- Certified Negotiation Specialist (CNE)
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CHLMS)
- Graduate, Realtor Institute (GRI)