It is a house fit for a prince, or more specifically the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. The historical Hancock Park residence hosted William and Kate during their visit to Los Angeles this past weekend. The home, which has belonged to the British since 1957, was purchased to aid in fostering the relationship between Britain and Los Angeles.
The dwelling was built in 1928 by renowned architect Wallace Neff. Several of the more recent transformations have been done by Ronald Chang Architecture. These renovations have included the replacement of an old addition, a modernization of the kitchen and the addition of a pool house. The home is the Consul-General’s official residence and welcomes thousands of guests each year.