Only one unit is still available in San Francisco’s “The Light House,” the luxury condominium that was converted from a church built in 1916, according to Mansion Global.
Located at 93 Cumberland St. within Mission Dolores neighborhood, the three-level, 5,075-square-foot residence, which was being rented for $28,000 per month, is on the market for $6.149 million.
The lavish interior, spanning 75 feet wide with 30-foot ceilings, is designed with polished cement floors, exposed brick, steel beams, and original and repurposed woodwork, according to the listing held by Hill & Co. Real Estate. There are four bedrooms, three-and-a-half bathrooms, an open chef’s kitchen, a den, and a media room. A parking lot that comes with the unit fits two small cars.
This is one of four units that were converted from the former Second Church of Christ, Scientist, designed in the Neoclassical style by San Francisco architect William H. Crim.
In 2011, the church was sold to its current owner Siamak Akhavan, who lives in the penthouse in the converted dome. The other two units have been sold––one for $6.495 million in April 2016 and the other for $6.1 million in August 2016.
All units at The Light House have access to a Zen garden, bicycle parking, and Dolores Park across the street.
Images courtesy of Hill & Co. Real Estate