1) Tell us about some of the top home amenities requested by your clients.
Kitchen family rooms are one of the most sought after floor plan requests. City ocean views and contemporary architecture with walls of glass attract a large number of buyers. Security and privacy is especially important to a luxury buyer along with the latest electronic systems.
2) If a listing is close to what your buyer wants (but perhaps might need some upgrades or changes depending on the buyer’s taste), how do you help them visualize what the home could look like with a few adjustments?
Introduce them to a top designer. Most property owners utilize a good stager to help the buyer.
3) What exotic building materials are trending/are your buyers searching for in 2014?
Exotic woods, 3D theatres, fabulous scale, unusual stone choices, and outstanding design.
4) Name the top two online or social media outlets you use most frequently when a new property becomes active. How do you use these sites to your advantage when advertising your listing?
E-Blasts to personal database and personal newsletters.
5) How can sellers make their properties more marketable in the spring?
Freshen houses with paint and landscaping.