The soulfully romantic Jasper House is for sale in the Turks and Caicos Islands and is being offered exclusively at $3.195 million by luxury Realtor Ian Hurdle. This exquisite, well-appointed oceanfront residence is in an idyllic setting overlooking the mesmerizing Sapodilla Bay and is surrounded by lush tropical gardens. At Jasper, you can experience stunning sunsets, swimming in crystal clear water or in the pool, kayaking, paddle boarding, snorkeling, and more. If you’d like, you can even moor your boat!
The home’s exterior has been clad in limestone stonework. It has a large wraparound front veranda and back decking with a cedar shingle roof of grand proportions. The open living area has a cathedral ceiling. The high gable ends have ingenious facades with a subtle ocean wave design, which hide the air conditioning units perfectly. All the windows frame either the turquoise ocean views or the beautiful garden views.
Searching Vbro, Zillow, TCREA, Seven Star, Colony Realty, Grace Bay, or Sotheby’s on the island of Providenciales for luxury five-star villas for sale in TCI will give you some perspective on how this villa is truly special and appropriately priced
The spacious, completely outfitted kitchen with high-end fixtures and appliances is a dream to work in and opens up to the dining area and living area. Walk up the beautiful jatoba staircase and you will find a second floor office and lounge area with views of both the ocean and the world-famous Chalk Sound National Park.
Two elegantly appointed, luxuriously spacious bedroom suites and guest bedrooms are situated on either side of the main living room, making them cozily private spaces in which to relax. Flowing from the bedrooms are classic, elegant bathrooms with high-end fixtures in keeping with the rest of the house. Each of the main bedrooms has delightful views of the ocean, pool, and back garden. Options also exist for additional bedroom designs, if desired.
Completing the expansive back deck is a 42-foot lap pool with limestone edging and Diamond Brite finish.
This three-bedroom-plus house was designed and built in Turks and Caicos by two successful architects from New York City. Every day, both architects were on site to assure the construction adhered to each and every detail. This process is unmatched in any other home for sale in the Turks and Caicos Islands. Designed with a tip of the hat to the British West Indies Colonial style, Jasper is surrounded by a large wraparound veranda in the front and large decks at the back facing the ocean.
The attention to detail is unsurpassed, from design through construction, to well after, every detail is covered. To mention a few: Ecco Block wall construction with solid concrete, which makes the home extremely quiet and energy efficient; 20 tons of reinforcing steel bars; 200 yards of concrete; the roof surpasses the building code; exterior walls clad with limestone making the walls sixteen inches thick; Loewen windows and doors; Jatoba front doors; stairs and custom millwork throughout. The interior has as much attention to detail with high-end fixtures and appliances.
Why invest in the Turks and Caicos Islands?
- We have a Strong Economy: S&P Sovereign Credit Rating of BBB+; high projected growth rates; and the US$ as our national currency.
- We have a Pro-Business Investment Climate: Government support at all levels, including the provision of investment incentives in priority sectors. No direct corporate, personal, capital gains or inheritance taxes. No exchange controls.
- As relayed previously we have Easy Access: Extensive direct air routes, including up to 150 weekly flights to and from US and Canadian cities, and twice-weekly flights from UK.
- We have a Strong Legal System: A British Overseas Territory with a strong and effective judiciary based on English Common Law.
- We have Effective Regulation and Compliance: well established Financial Services Commission, compliant with IMF, OECD and FATF standards; committed to US & UK FATCA, EU Directive and early adoption of the Common Reporting Standard;
- There are endless Development Opportunities: Prime undeveloped land available for tourism and residential projects.
- There are First Mover Opportunities: Many business sectors are underdeveloped.
- There are Residency Opportunities: Temporary and Permanent Residence status available to
- qualified investors.
- There is Quality Education:A TCI student recently achieved ‘Top in the World’ for AS-level Mathematics from the Cambridge International Examinations body.
- We enjoy an Excellent Quality of Life: 40 beautiful islands*; world-class beaches; and great outdoor activities under the Caribbean sun. IF YOU HAVE MONEY THERE IS NO BETTER PLACE TO INVEST IN THE CARIBBEAN RIGHT NOW.
Jasper House is considered by many to be one of the strongest and finest built homes available in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands. Contact Ian Hurdle today by emailing [email protected] or by calling (649) 431-2618 for more details.
All images courtesy of Ian Hurdle