Spring is here, and you know what that means: It’s the perfect time to give your home and wardrobe a refresh! As spring cleaning makes space for new items at home, there are a few boutique stores you may want to visit in Rancho Sante Fe, California.
Known more prominently as a quiet village nestled into valleys and along the mountaintops of San Diego, Rancho Santa Fe is by no means the Rodeo Drive of California’s southernmost county. However, the items you can find here are rivaled by only the most elite and unique shopping destinations.
If you’re in the market for the perfect gift, decorations for around the house, or just a delightful (and well-deserved) present for yourself, make a trip to Rancho Santa Fe to visit these charming local shops.
- Rancho Santa Fe Plaza – It features a small, exclusive collection of boutique stores.
- The McNally Company Antiques – Stop in to see one of the finest collections of 17th, 18th, and 19th century furnishings.
- Rancho Santa Fe Consignment Shop – Here, shoppers can find designer handbags, sunglasses, shoes, and more.
- Rancho Santa Fe Flowers and Gifts – Not only are seasonal wreaths a hit during the holidays, but the gift shop here also has the perfect trinkets for all the garden lovers you know.
- John Matty Co. – This shop is for those looking for a truly exquisite, one-of-a-kind gift.
Bonus tip: If you head over early enough, stop in at Thyme in the Ranch for your morning coffee and a tasty baked treat.