1. If money was not a object, what is the most special property for sale in your market and Why?
My listing in Silverleaf on Rob's Camp Road. This home is not overwhelming at 6,969 square feet on 4.79 acres and as featured in Phoenix Homes & Garden Magazine, this custom home sits on 4.79 acres with unobstructed 240 degree views of the McDowell Mountains, City Lights and the 8th fairway of the exclusive Silverleaf Golf Course. The gated courtyard entrance w/limestone horse trough from France welcomes you to this exquisite Ranch Hacienda. The home features a 6'x9' hand-made Italian designed solid alder front door, reclaimed wood floors from Australia & North Carolina, copious amounts of natural stone inside & out, venetian plaster, kitchen w/barrel-vaulted brick ceiling, two islands (1 of Azul Bahia granite top, 1 w/zinc top), accordion wood doors open to the expansive outdoor entertaining areas w/glass-tile negative edge pool, spa, firepit, Ramada, tv’s, & so much more. Truly one-of-a-kind.
2. What is the hottest area in your market today?
Scottsdale and Paradise Valley
3. Do you have a iPhone, Android, or a Blackberry?
4. What are your plans as a real estate agent in the next 10 years?
To be the top agent in Arizona based off of referrals because that shows my clients trust me.
5. Who or what inspired you to get into the real-estate business?
People. I love people and making new relationships. Real estate is a very important investment to anyone and it is an honor to be a part of that.