1. If money was not a object, what is the most special property for sale in your market and Why?
Linda May: The most perfect property for me right now is my listing at 10224 Charing Cross. Located in Holmby Hills, one of LA’s most prestigious locations. This uber-chic and sophisticated one-story contemporary on 1.5 Acres of lush private grounds offers exquisite finishes and a very open floor plan. The house is youthful and fabulous for entertaining! I want to have my next party there!!!
2. What is the hottest area in your market today?
Linda May: The hottest area in our market on the Westside right now is Beverly Hills. As of mid –May , 2012, there are 25 closed escrows and 15 pending deals $5Million and above!
3. Do you have a iPhone, Android, or a Blakcberry?
Linda May: Blackberry!
4. What are your plans as a real estate agent in the next 10 years?
Linda May: To continue to grow my personal market share. To develop more sophisticated ways to market and sell my listings. Everything is not real estate— give back to the Community and see the Wallis Annenberg Cultural Center , where I am on the Board open in 2013!!!
5. Who or what inspired you to get into the real-estate business?
Linda May: As an ambitious wannabe Interior Designer , I fell in love with homes. I quickly saw that putting the right person in the house, rather than doing the design of it was my real passion!