1. If money was not an object, what is the most special property for sale in your market and Why?
The 500 acre Twin Oaks Ranch, in Santa Barbara County, is the MOST special property in my market today because it “speaks to the romance of the Old West as well as the emotion of the New Napa Vineyard Dream “. This is a “Once in a Lifetime Property” in every sense.
2. What is the hottest area in your market today?
Ranches and Estates in California with large acreage are being snapped up by savvy international investors.
3. Do you have a iPhone, Android, or a Blackberry?
4. What are your plans as a real estate agent in the next 10 years?
To keep selling important properties to smart buyers.
5. Who or what inspired you to get into the real-estate business?
I am constantly inspired by my love of Architecture and vast vistas of Land, Sea and Sky.