1. If money was not an object, what is the most special property for sale in your market and Why?
The most expensive things in Greenwich are on the water front. Now I’ve just taken a house on 1.8 acres with a contract for an estate over 15 million dollars. It’s a waterfront property. Sells for the most money in town.
2. What is the hottest area in your market today?
3. Do you have a iPhone, Android, or a Blackberry?
4. What are your plans as a real estate agent in the next 10 years?
In 10 years time I’ll be retired.
5. Who or what inspired you to get into the real-estate business?
It’s just something I always had an interest in. I spent 30 plus years doing corporate finance and when I was offered an opportunity to move to New Castle, England I said no thank you and took a golden parachute and I got my real estate license. That’s what got me into it.