1. If money was not a object, what is the most special property for sale in your market and Why?
1 Cliff Road in Belvedere – incredible location, waterfront with level lawns, dead-on Golden Gate Bridge views, over an acre, incredible style & flow.
2. What is the hottest area in your market today?
Marin County in general is extremely hot right now. The towns of Belvedere, Tiburon, Mill Valley in Southern Marin are very strong markets and inventory remains low. Many homes are going in to contract before they even hit MLS.
3. Do you have a iPhone, Android, or a Blackberry?
4. What are your plans as a real estate agent in the next 10 years?
Continue to be a top producer in Marin County
5. Who or what inspired you to get into the real-estate business?
My mother. She has been a broker from 30+ years in California and we often work together with both listings and buyers. It’s fantastic to have someone with such a depth of knowledge that I trust implicitly by my side in this business.