1. If money was not a object, what is the most special property for sale in your market and Why?
211 Commonwealth Ave- For its Historical Value, Its Quality of Renovation, Its Location and 5 Garage Parking spaces on site in downtown Boston which is un heard of. I like 211 Comm for It’s Huge Private Garden and walk out Roof Terrace.
2. What is the hottest area in your market today?
Back Bay Beacon Hill and the Waterfront in Downtown Boston
3. Do you have a iPhone, Android, or a Blackberry?
Blackberry and Ipad
4. What are your plans as a real estate agent in the next 10 years?
To keep sellling the best properties in Downtown Boston+
5. Who or what inspired you to get into the real-estate business?
A eccentric Aunt, who was a developer and a realtor and did incredibly well.